Tuesday 9 August 2011

National woman’s Day

South Africa celebrates “woman” today in our National Woman’s Day holiday. And this woman is slowly starting to fume out her ears! BWHAHAHA.

After a ton of phone calls etc to my internet provider yesterday(Wayne sending mail from work and on the phone too- lol), about not having any connection/line since Friday – they tell me to try a different port in my router as they don’t see me connected to it and think I blew mine due to a power serge/failure on Friday – mmmmmmmmm, ok ………and WHAT do you know, I change the ports and WHAM —I have a connection! WHEEEEEEEEEE……(short lived!- haha)

and then it disappeared again for 3 hours this afternoon! WTF? lol I think there is something else a little “wacky” here besides me. You think? haha.

But I’m hanging in till I get HOME on Thursday….. Gosh can’t wait! I’ll have to use my old PC again but will have a stable LAND line for two weeks- WOOT!

Don’t forget my STORE is on SALE at the moment ( until the 11th Aug)

kb-SALE

And I have a brand new CU GRAB BAG out  ( limited time only)

kb-AugustGrabBag

6 BRAND NEW CU ok products + 1 bonus Colour inspirations download( all revealed in store)

All QUALITY CHECKED for your peace of mind too.

Check it out HERE.

And some inspiration with some of my kits still on SALE at the moment ;-)

Using Spirit Wild Child

Chel By Chel

spirit-cp8-jpg600 By Hutchie

Using Fresh Fun Kit

family116

Cyndi By Cyndi (Double pager)

fonnetta By Fonnetta

And because it’s WOMAN’S Day today I made up a little “Just 4 Woman” freebie ( goodness- one good thing about not having internet connections- BWHAHAH)

Just4Woman

Something soft for all those special woman in our lives ;-)

You can grab it here.

http://www.4shared.com/file/nXAmhtkN/kb-Just4Woman.html

Hugs and Loves

23 comments:

Darleen said...

I tell ya, we don't know whether to be glad the internet came into our lives or not,huh? Sorry for the frustrations you're having. But, THANKS for the free Woman's Day kit. So soft and pretty. Will look great with a black and white Mom photo.

Anonymous said...

Happy National Woman's Day! Thank you so much for your awesome work!

Rarole said...

Thanks Kim! Gorgeous as usual. There is nothing like a computer glitch to bring out the "best" in us! LOL

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tammy said...

Thank you so much, Kim! :)

Anonymous said...

very pretty and nice...thank you! :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kim:)
Thank you sooo much for sharing your BEAUTIFUL Woman's kit with me.I LOVE it!!! Can't really say I am sorry you lost your internet connection though..but do hope it returns full service quickly.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

cazrush said...

Thank you very much for this lovely kit - love it. x

Jodi said...

Kim, sounds like you need a new line that goes from your computer to the router

Moni said...

This is awesome Kim, thanks :D

pkdoll said...

The internet is wonderful--but when it's not working it can be soooooo stressful! LOL! Thank you for the beautiful kit Kim!

Rosi said...

many thanks for this wonderful freebie and "Happy National Womansday"!

Jitka, Most said...

Thank you for this amazing freebie!

makeyesup said...

Very delicate looking kit, love the lacy flower, thanks for sharing. Sure hope that you stop having all the computer problems.

JeannieK said...

Thanks Kim! Love the soft colors! Good luck with the computer problems!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Kim,

Long time no visit, I miss ya, really I do! The bergs are piling up and making a heck of a mess! I hope you get your connection going full force. I'm hiding away on vacation - like a 2nd honeymoon for me and my Mr and a terrific visit with my sister too. You know how it is with sisters!

I'm scramming but when fall hits I'll be bugging you on a regular basis.

Love ya,
Barb

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebies! The Just-4-Women is just beautiful. - LianeZ

catschwartz said...

Thanks for the pretty woman's freebie!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hey Kim!

I put a "toot" out on my blog for you, created a card using your Womanly Kit - squee!

Hope you're having a good week. Miss you lots,

♥ Barb

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much. Gorgeous free kit!

Daydreamer said...

Thank you so much for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a Lovely gift!!! Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful treasures!

/annlo