Monday 28 November 2011

Cyber Monday and Sista's Freebie

Did you all do some "Black Friday Shopping"??? hee hee, I did and I wasn't even in the "States" as they say here. With Nathan's Girlfriend back at home in the United States visiting her folks.. she did some shopping for Nathan and I- lol.

She's bringing them back with her on the 14th Dec. She sent us a photo of her and the family before midnight on Thursday night outside Target I think it was- Waiting for the store to open! Oy rather her than me that's for sure- lol.

And the SALES don't end - It's Cyber Monday...

 

***************CU SALES, and GRAB BAG****************

kb-SALE-BF

My WHOLE store @ Sugar Hill Co is is STILL 40% off

And don't forget this SISTA's COLLAB GRAB BAG that is up for a LIMITED TIME ONLY:

kb-GS_GrabBag

http://www.sugarhillco.com/shop/The-Sistas-CU-Collab-Grab-Bag/

Wanna see what's in it??

You can grab ALL these products for only $5

gs_metalworx

kb-bloomers15

kb-tm_stripey1

gs-longago

gs-patterns

kb-buttonUp4

kb-WoolyStitch

GRAB IT NOW.... it's going SOON!

and my store at SCRAP MATTERS is still 30% off today too:

SM-SALE

I have put together a Black Friday Grab Bag: kb-Grabbag

Black Friday Grab Bag: (limited time only)

7 brand new PU packs are crammed into this GRAB BAG!

And here's what you would find in the Grab Bag:

kb-ordinaryday-elements

kb-ordinaryday-papers

kb-ordinaryday-layered

kb-ordinaryday-Alpha

kb-ordinaryday-attatchers

kb-ordinaryday-masks

kb-ordinaryday-templates

All these for only $5 too!

Be sure to check my previous post for tons of CT inspirations:

And my sister and I have a "matching CU " Sista's Sampler for you again today:

gaye

Grab this gorgeous Tag layered freebie on my sisters Blog today ( give her time to post) *image linked*

And here is my "matching" one for you:

kb-SistaSampler2

You can grab it HERE: http://www.4shared.com/file/ddGQC8V4/kb_sistas_tagfreebie.html

Hope you all have a stunning Monday. I'm still battling a stomach from hell today- going out with the boys on Sat afternoon was NOT a good idea!! BWWWWAHAHAHA.

Hugs and Loves

6 comments:

Kristine said...

A little bit hung are we?! ROFL!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon Kim.:)

I am pretty much bedridden since Saturday afternoon.My back went way out. Didn't get any shopping done.:( Can't sit up long enough to spend time on the puter either.Short spurts of using my laptop on my tummy is it.:) Hope your tummy gets better soon. As my Daddy always said...this too shall pass.LOL

Thanks so much for sharing your CUTE tag with me.LOVE IT!

LOVE your Pretty kit too.:)


Hugs,
Valinda

BlueCat said...

Thank you for the beautiful tag.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie! Had to work, so no shopping at really stores, but did do a little cyber shopping! - LianeZ

libbywilko said...

Love the frame ! Thanks

Rosi said...

many thanks for your wonderful freebies!