Friday 2 December 2011

Just a few more sleeps

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- Nathan arrives on Sunday night and we leave for HOME on Tuesday morning! Gosh I am not looking forward to the 12hour drive, but I am getting really excited about seeing everyone and sleeping in my old bed at home - BWHAHAH. It's so close now I can smell it- yup, that beautiful coastal sea breeze. YAY!

I only have a few more things to sort out and then I can relax and start packing my bags. Wayne will follow once they have "Christmas Shutdown" and we are all on our way to Bushmans River ( where Wayne and I met when we were 16 and funny enough it's where Nathan met his girlfriend Kristy too). History repeating?? mmmmmmmmmmmm, we will just have to see how it unfolds-lol

If you missed the Sista's Collab Grab Bag this past week then don't worry the products are all now in the store @ 25% off -  *images linked*

These I have worked on for a long time and really thrilled at how they work and how they look.

kb-WoolyStitch

Wooly Dynamic Stitch set + Styles

A complete set of everything you need to make the perfect stitched elements and creations.
Textured stitch brushes and layer styles to create perfect realistic styled stitches(or strings)-
as well as different styled hole brushes and layer styles for any type of paper and textures you use.
Can be used perfectly in PSE.


This set contains:
2 ABRI files @ 300ppi.
6 Dynamic "wooly stitch" brushes (large for easy resizing).
5 Dynamic Hole brushes


2 ASL files @ 300ppi
4 Stitch/rope/string Layer styles
1 Hole style


These have been tested in:
PSE 5.6.7.8.9
CS3.4 and 5

kb-bloomers15 Bloomers 15

kb-buttonUp4 Button Up 4

kb-tm_stripey1 Tie me Stripey

And Gosh you have to see these, every time my sister (GS Creations) sent me a glimpse or a finished one this week - I couldn't help but not giggle.. they just make me feel HAPPY looking at them - tooo freaking cute!

bugs Bugs of Fun CU Layered Templates

aren't they the cutest! These are also 25% off for a limited time.

And it's Mix a Kit time at Scrap Matters too.

Here are my portions to the Mix a Kit colour theme this month…

remember they co-ordinate with ALL the other talented designers portions too.

kb-Dec_MAK_elements Out with the Old -Elements

kb-Dec_MAK_prints Out with the Old - Prints

kb-Dec_MAK_plains Out with the Old - Plains

All 20% off for this week too:

And some AWESOME creative inspiration for you....

Out-with-the-Old By Jenni

Fonnetta By Fonnetta

Jan By Jan

Carolyn By Carolyn

Phew- been a busy week for sure- lol

AND it's time for a NEW COLOUR CHALLENGE! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

But this one is a little different as you get this posting bonus NOW to play with:

kb-coolandfresh

Yup, you can grab it now and you can also collect all the wonderful freebies the girls create in the colour swatch this month. I will ALSO be giving away some coupons to my store for those that PLAY WITH during the month of DEC * following the rules* of course-lol

You can check it all out HERE> http://bunnycates.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I can't WAIT to see my boy on Sunday. Hugs and loves

3 comments:

bourriquette said...

merci!!!!

Natalie said...

Wow - awesome! Thanks!

benziengirl said...

Okay, I am trying to register but every time it tells me to enter Bunny's name, I do and it says it is incorrect??? Any tips? This kit is insanely beautiful! my email is benziengirl@yahoo.com if you have time to tell me what I am doing wrong...Thanks so much!