Friday 15 June 2012

Sew Lovely and freebie

WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, it's Friday *thank goodness*- lol. And time for a new PU kit this week. I will admit it's one I've sat on for a *long* while as a few of my fantastic designer friends all brought out "similar" themed ones....lol,  but I had to finish it as it's sort of "melancholic" too.

My Gran brought my sister Gaye and I up for many a year before my Dad got remarried and we were constantly shown how to "sew, crochet and knit". Gosh I remember Gaye and I running around in crochet and home sewn dresses for years when were pip squeaks! Gosh.. Gaye hated it as she was a real tomboy. lol. I remember melting the backend of one of my homemade "pinafore dresses" to my ass by accidentally sitting on the top of a heater reaching for knitting needles in my Gran's room. YUP, polyester is NOT something you want to wear near heat! BWAHAHA.

I still have my Gran's Victorian sewing box and all the wonderful treasures inside. I've added my own Junk to it of course.. but her goodies are still there lying next to mine... so COOL!

So here is my little take on some special "Vintage sewing memories".

ALL 20% off this weekend and look for an EXTRA 10% in my newsletter too:

kb-SL-Kit Sew Lovely - The kit

kb-SL-words Sew Lovely - The Word art

kb-SL-alpha Sew Lovely - The Alpha

kb-SL-stacked Sew Lovely - Stacked papers

If you like it ALL why not grab the FULL BUNDLE @ 40% off:

kb-SL-bundle Sew Lovely - The Bundle

Gosh and did my CT really rock this one (seriously!!, and at short notice too as I was late bringing it to them!) LOVE YOU GUYS!

lcc_Chloe By Loucee

Sew-Lovely By Jenni

kb-SewLovely_Jodiann By Jodiann

bed_stitchedtogether By Bekah_E

Jenn By Jenn

Carol By Carol

ruthy By Ruthy

kb-newjersey_web By Me

You can also grab my page as freebie QP in my Newsletter today:

kb-QPfreebie

Before I get to a little "Extra Add-on" Freebie for you I still need to pay the rent so they say- lol

*** CU goodies ALL 25% off + $2 specials at SugarHillco today too:***

kb-blingybits Blingy Bits

kb-fromtheVine_1 Off the Vine 1 ($2 limited time)

kb-homemadepaper Handmade paper layer styles ($2 limited time)

kb-patsnprints_Naut Pats n Prints - Nautical 2

kb-tagit5  Tag it 5

You still here?? WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, then you can grab the Freebie add-on right here:

kb-SewLovely_extra_freebie

The word art stamp comes in three different versions for you to use too:

You can grab it HERE: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/63412554/kb-SewLovely_freebie.zip

Have a fantastic weekend and thanks for looking.

HUGS

17 comments:

Christelle said...

What a beautiful bundle Kim! Thanks for the cute add-on too.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous new kit, and thank you for the freebie!

-Lynn

Shuckclod said...

hank you Kim. Beautiful kit and layouts.

LouCee said...

Honestly, this kit really is perfection! and Wow! I so did not recognize Caden in your layout Kim, she has grown up some!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks so much!

Vanessa R said...

Gorgeous kit - thanks for lovely freebie!

Karen said...

Your new kit is so beautiful. I love the old sewing machine, I still have the one that belonged to my Great Grandmother in the attic.
Thanks for the gorgeous freebie and have a great weekend.

Hugs Karen

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely add-on! :)

Priscilla said...

I love this, thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Your new kit design is fabulous, love the colors. Thank you for the lovely addon and the gorgeous quickpage.

Mary M. said...

Gorgeous, thank you

Arlene said...

What an awesome kit. I love every little bit of it. Thanks so much for the fab word art stamp.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much for the lovely freebies!

CrystalNVa said...

GREAT kit THANK YOU ;~} for sharing the sample Dl days ago & did not notice my comment

Anonymous said...

très joli ce kit,merci pour le cadeau

BrossArtAddiction said...

Beautifu!