Sunday 5 August 2012

LAST Chance 40% off + Freebie

Phew, it's been a chaotic weekend this side and I must say that I am ready for a "holiday"- BWHAHAHA. My rugby team lost in the Super Rugby finals.. sob, but I didn't really get to watch it as the "old folks" have kept us hopping this whole weekend. They leave this evening to go back home and Wayne at this very minute is making breakfast for all of us.. the smell is driving me crazy here. lol.

So I thought this would be the perfect time to get my last blog post done for the weekend ;-)

*********************SALE REMINDERS***********************

LAST DAY TO GRAB 40% OFF my kits @ ScrapMatters

Sale-3rd August

Don't forget to grab that EXTRA 15% off from my FACEBOOK page (link on the right)

And just a reminder of some of my kits on SALE right now;-)

12
34 
*******BLOG TRAIN FREEBIE******

Don't forget to follow the ScrapMatters Blog Train for some coordinating freebies:

*image linked to mine*

*****************************************

Sugar Hill co has turned 2 and only a few more days left to get all your creating goodies @ 60% off !!

SALE-heart

So head on over and catch anything in my store @ 60% off right now!

NEW COLLAB GRAB BAG!

kb-GS_sistasbag2

the SISTAS Collab Grab Bag 2 By KimB and GS Creations

The two Sugar Hill "Sistas" .. KimB and GS Creations
bring you their 2nd Collab Grab Bag in celebration of Sugar Hill co's 2nd Birthday.
Filled with 6 brand new products:

Contains:
5 x layered element sets
1 x layered patterns
1x realistic element set
All in PSD, PNG and Tiff @ 300ppi

Don't MISS IT!!! 

*limited time ONLY*

**************BLOG TRAIN FREEBIE***********


*image linked for my portion*

Phew certainly LOTS going on this weekend right? but stay with me as I have a little something for you today too:

FREEBIE ALERT

kb-BrainFreeze

These Freebie CU doodle templates you can grab in my last newsletter for the weekend ;-)

And this one you can grab right now.

kb-Template_Aug5

12x12 Template (psd, png and tiff)

Grab it HERE: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/63412554/kb-Template-Aug5.zip

Have a stunning Sunday and I hope you are sharing it with loved ones like we are today.

Hugs and Loves

 

 

22 comments:

Sharon Dale said...

Thanks so much for this awesome template Kim :)

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much for all the goodies in your newsletters.

Esther - from the tropical north of Australia said...

Love the ice creams, Kim!!!! Thanks so much. You are awesome. xxx

Anonymous said...

This is a really nice template. There's something about it that I just love. Thank you!

Jenni said...

Awesome freebies, thank Kim xx

Shuckclod said...

Thank you Kim for both gifts again. Your one busy Lady...

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

makeyesup said...

Thanks for both the template and ice cream cones, love them. And they have made me want one too.

grammiedeb said...

Thank you for sharing your talent and your great template.

The Nielsen Family said...

thanks for both freebies

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely template! :)

Nancy said...

Great template - thankyou!

Yez said...

Thank you so much for the awesome freebies and coupon! Got me 4 of your beautiful kits woot!

The Bennett Bunch said...

Thanks so much for the awesome freebie!!

JeannieK said...

Thank you for the great template!

SherryD said...

Adorable! thank you
Left you an award here:
http://ambrosiaartsva.blogspot.com/2012/08/friendship-award.html
Hugs,
SherryD

maaike said...

Thank you Kim!!! xxx m

myabelle said...

thanks so much. i really love your work.

Shirley1md said...

Thank you so much!

libbywilko said...

Great template, thanks Kim !

eveline said...

thank you fort the template!

Carole said...

Thank you so much
You can my LO with the template on my blog
http://carolescrap.blogspot.fr/2013/01/ton-aventure.html