Thursday 24 January 2013

YAY.. they're on their way.

and I'm a poet and I didn't know it- BWHAHAHA. Yippppeeee, the kids are on their way home.. and I am just about peeing in my pants here with excitement. I can't WAIT to see them. Nathan phoned me earlier from Heathrow airport (the 12 hour lay over - YIKES) to say they landed in London safely and of course to give me a list of things to "bring with" when we fetch them.. Appeltizer, Biltong and some Liquorish allsorts so they can have them all in the car on the way home. They have missed these SA favourites so much that I get a list from "London"?? BWAHAHAHA.

I was also told that I can NOT hold the family "Golf title" until he has played against me too... so a game is booked for Sunday! mmmmm, lets just say I'm quite happy to have held the title for little over a month..but who knows, maybe jetlag will play in my favour- hee hee.

I have my first "official" kit for the year coming out tomorrow as well... woot, good day all round for sure. Here is a little sneak peek of what I have been busy with...

sneakpeek-Jan25

I can't wait to show you the fantastic Creative inspirations my team have done with this kit.

Until tomorrow:

Hugs and Loves

3 comments:

txbubbles said...

Yippee! So happy for you that Baby Boy is finally returning. LMAO at the munchie requests, hey I want some Biltong too!

Muma said...

I so know about missing foods and things. I have just moved back to the UK and there were so many foods that I miss. The one thing I had to have 1st was a biscuit boost of all things. So glad your kids are home.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Woo hoo WELCOME home to your FAMBILY Kim! I sure miss ya, so glad when I get my sorry butt over here your blog posts are here to catch me up. Have you given up on ME?

hugses
(crackkkkkk - another bit of the berg coming atcha!)
Barbs