Friday 2 August 2013

More Bdays and SALES

AHHH it's my darling hubbies Bday today and we have a good friend up from Port Elizabeth this whole weekend to help Celebrate it. By the time you are reading this I will be playing a game of golf with the "boys" - hee hee.

I'm not going to YAK much today as I have a ton to "show and tell" today.

First off : HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCRAPMATTERS!!

header-w-logo

Which means SALES and lots of fun in the forums too:

WHEEEEEE- and I'm the Featured Designer for the first half of AUGUST which means..........

kb-SM-SaleAug13

GRAB ANY OF YOUR FAVOURITE KITS in my store @ 45% off!!

**********PLUS**********

Aug1_FWP_KimB_WEB 

kb-ForeverFriends_kit

From the 1st-15th of August and you can grab this kit for FREE with a $10 Purchase!

some awesome inspirations for you:

Loucee Creations By Loucee

Jenni Rousseau By Jenni

Bekah_E By Bekah_E

Ruth Heng By Ruthy:

Mel Williams By Mel

KimB By Me

And if you missed my Family Matters kit while in the "Mixed Matters Grab Bag" promotion you can grab it on SALE @ 45% off  ;-)

kb-FamilyMatters_kit Family Matters

Some more fantastic inspiration for you can be seen in this POST HERE:;-)

ruth-kb-family1-600 By Ruthy

KimB

And this one by me that I turned into a QP FREEBIE for you too:

kb-FM_QP

You can pick it up HERE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/52ra5cqghm3c3p9/kb-FamilyMatters_Qp.zip

************************ NEW CU **********************

kb-Aug1st13

My WHOLE STORE is 60% off @ SugarHillco until the 11th AUGUST...don't miss it:

kb-SugarBdayBag13 KimB's Sugar Birthday CU Grab Bag


*Limited time offer: Valid until 8th August 2013 ONLY*
Filled with 6 Brand New Full sized products at the amazing price of only $5!

And don't forget the SugarHill blog train

kb-ButtonUp8

Be sure to pick this CU FREEBIE up and lots more by following the  SugarHill blog train:

Don't miss any of the SALES and tick off those wish lists.. I know I have already- hahaha.

Have a fantastic weekend and I will catch up again next week. Hugs and Loves

7 comments:

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the great buttons. Happy Birthday to you handsome husband. I'm sure that the key word in your "playing golf with the boys" is playing. Have fun.

Tammy said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful buttons!

Anonymous said...

i dont see any button on the freebie.. how to download them sweetie?
Thank you btw

Edeline

Crafting With Jack said...

Thank you for these buttons

Joanne K said...

Thank you! Everyone needs a button box!!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the great buttons :)

Pam said...

thanks for the great buttons!