Friday 22 November 2013

New home, New goodies + freebie

Holey Moley has this week gone by in a blur.. I don't think I've ever been this hectic or this busy for a long time... but I MADE IT( and actually enjoyed every minute of it- lol) WOOOP! Later..... probably going to be catching a very long nap - BWHAHAHA.

Today is bitter sweet in a lot of ways.. My store @ ScrapMatters after 3 years officially closed at 12am EST today.... BUT... I have added a ton of goodies in the CLEARANCE SECTION @ $1 and $2 each......They will  be there until 2nd Dec. Be sure to give MY STORE a  look as these will be gone for good once SM is closed.

********* WHEEEEEEEEEE and the exciting news***********

KimB-opening

I am seriously excited about joining the wonderful talented team of ladies @ Pixels&Co !!

I have some New goodies and a few ol' favourites in MY new STORE right now - all @ 30% off + some goodies for you further down in this post and if you are a NEWSLETTER subscriber.. be sure to check out a little "extra" coupon just for you...

This new collection was another request from my CT and I "positively" hope you love it as much as we do ;-)

kb-Positively_kit-w Positively - The Full Kit

Kit contains:
10 prints + 7 colour options
10 cardstock plains
41 Elements : 5 word arts

The kit is also available in separate Paper and Element packs:

The coordinating extras:

kb-Positively_JC-w Positively - Journal Cards

kb-Positively_words-w Positively - The Wordy Bits

kb-Positively_alpha-w Positively - The Alphas

OR

you can grab The Collection @ 40% off.

kb-Positively_collection Positively - The Collection

(be sure to use your newsletter coupon to make this collection an even better deal)

And my CT have seriously ROCKED this one again.. ( I haven't finished my page yet.. but hoping to this weekend- lol)

Happy-Thoughts By Jenni

Jen By Jenn

ruth-kb-positively-2-600_zps8ba4b4ff By Ruthy

Katherine By Katherine

renee By Renee

Chel By Chel

Suzie By Suzie

Alina By Alina

and a OH EM GEE..............Kelleigh

Kelleigh of Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs @ Pixels&Co made this beauty using her newest templates and cutting files with my Positively kit.. my mouth dropped open when I saw this.........

kelleighr_quickfavor_tp_900

You can find this one and many more in Kelleighs store right HERE.

don't rush off yet... there's more to come ;-P

*****************NEW @  SugarHillco  **************

I got to work my extremely talented sister GSCreations again on this brand new COLLAB CU GRAB BAG:

GS-kb-grabbag 12 Days of Christmas Sisters Collab Grab Bag

*Full reveal in store*

This huge bag(and I mean huge-lol) is valued @ $32.94 - you can get it right now @ only $7  

*limited time only*

***************FREEBIE ALERTS****************

And my dearest sister has a fabulous CU freebie on her blog today:

AA

Isn't he the cutest?? Go grab him >>>>>>>>>HERE

I have something to celebrate my store opening @ Pixels&Co just for YOU today.......

kb-SimplyYou_store

You can grab the kit HERE in the store ( no need to add it to your cart - just click the download button).

Have a fabulous weekend... hugs and loves.

8 comments:

Jenni said...

Congrats on the opening of your new store!!! Looks awesome!!!

cazrush said...

Love the sisters grab bag - just had to buy. Thank you for the freebie - beautiful colours.

Sue said...

Your new store looks great! Good luck on this new venture.

Thanks so much for the lovely freebie kit! :)

Unknown said...

Good luck! Thanks for the cute kit!

Unknown said...

Thank you so very much, girl! I haven't talked to you in forevvvver!!!!!!!! Your newest collection is so freakin' gorgeous! I do hope to get it one day! Maybe I'll get some scrap cash for Christmas! If I do, I hope I get a lot of it because I have some serious shopping to catch up on!!!!!!

I hope you're doing well my friend!!!
xo,
Candi

JeannieK said...

Gorgeous new kit! Congrats on the new store and thanks bunches for the beautiful freebie! Had to shop the sales :) Thanks for the heads up!!

LOFT said...

Best wishes in your new store, Kim! Thanks for the gorgeous kit. Love the new CU with your sister, too!

Marianne said...

thanks for this beautiful free scrapkit