Friday 15 November 2013

The good and the bad....

Gosh, I know I missed last weeks posting and have been sort of MIA since DSD weekend....but to be honest I was in rather a "tizz" and a frenzy last week that left me all over the place ( hey I am still blonde- lol)

As I am sure you have all heard by now... ScrapMatters is closing her doors on the 2nd December 2013. *SOB*.... SM has been my "home" for the last 3 years and I know a lot of you have been with ScrapMatters even before I joined.

It's really SAD to see all my designer friends and famliy scatter across "digiland" but as with most "endings" - it also brings about NEW BEGINNINGS... scary and exciting all at the same time......

KimB-Goodbye

Most of MY STORE @ ScrapMatters will CLOSE on the 21st Nov 2013

*************BUT************

I will be retiring over 80 of my products that you can grab right NOW

in the CLEARANCE SALE @ only

$1, $2 and a few 50%+ OFF

These will stay @ SM until the 2nd Dec 2013.

******************************

And I am also seriously EXCITED to announce that I will be joining the very talented ladies @ Pixels&Co as an extended guest

the 22nd November 2013

Please pop on OVER and join me as I take on this new chapter and journey. I would love you to share it with me too.

And now back to paying the rent as we say... lol

*****************  SugarHillco  **************

All 25% off right now:

kb-LS_handmadepaper1 Handmade Paper - Layer Styles

10 different hand/homemade paper styles
+ 10 JPG pat files + pattern(.PAT) File
Seamless @ 300ppi

If you missed RACHAEL SCRAPS and my DSD COLLAB Grab Bag - you can still grab all the individual products @ 25% off:

kb-FestiveBaubles_pats Pats n Prints - Festive Baubles 1

kb-FestiveBaubles_temps Festive Bauble Templates

kb-TM_Festives4 Tie Me -Festives 4

And if you have never tried out my paper layerstyles, then grab these and give them a go - sooo much fun and really easy when creating elements and papers.

PAPERSTYLES-FREEBIE

You can grab this FREEBIE HERE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/be3owpiyqhnn3ii/kb-PaperStyle-Sampler.zip

Be sure to check out the CLEARANCE SALE @ ScrapMatters before it's 'going going GONE'... ;-) You can find ALL my goodies here>>>>: New to Clearance 11/08.

I hope you all have a stunning weekend and I will be back next week with some Pixel&Co official "news" and of course goodies.. WOOP.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the gift and good luck on your new store

jayleigh3 said...

i am sad that SM is closing! She does have a truly fine "stable" of designers, including YOU! Thank you letting us know where you will land, and i hope it will become a permanent home! That's a good shoppe, too. Thanks for the paper styles freebie. i know i'll enjoy "playing" with it!

Jill said...

Thanks for the freebie Kim!! You will be AWESOME at P & Co!!! (course you;re awesome wherever you are!)

Zesty-Esty said...

Well, now I can sleep again, knowing where you're going next. LOL
I'm sure you'll find a good home at P & Co.

Thanks for the freebie too...love your styles!