Tuesday 21 January 2014

$1 SALE goodies + freebie

Can someone send back the weekend? BWHAHAHA- it went way tooo fast. Wayne and I actually did some gardening and planted some herbs that I love to use. My Dad would be proud- lol. He was the one that gave me my first herb garden and when we moved I didn't know JUST how much I took my little garden for granted. So it was off to the nursery for us this weekend.. I just hope they all take ok in the heat. But Waynie enjoys watering them after work with a beer in hand.. lol

What's New @ Pixels&Co!

jan-dollardays_fb

Have you missed the fantastic DOLLAR ( $1) SALE @ P&Co this month?? HURRY..... the month is almost over and these will all revert to FULL price on Feb 1st.......check the NEW GOODIES out right HERE.

**********New today**********

kb-Trouble-e-6 Trouble with a capital T : Elements

kb-Trouble-p-6 that coordinate with the Trouble with a capital T : Papers.

And some amazing CT inspiration for you: (more in previous posts)

Trouble By Jenni

suzie By Suzie

Diane2 By Diane

kb-HerecomesTrouble-web By Me

You can get a full kit for just $2!! - don't miss them:

***********************REMINDER***********************

kb-Jan14GrabBag JAN '14 : Grab Bag

6 Brand New Full Sized products for the great Price of just $5.
contains:
1x set layered patterns
1x set Paper Textures
4 Element packs
PSD, PNG, Tiff @ 300ppi

*Full REVEAL is in store*

******************FREEBIE ALERT*****************

And today I have a little blog freebie that coordinates with Trouble with a capital T : Elements

kb-HCT_jc_freebie

6 coordinating 3'x4' Journal Cards

You can grab them HERE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rngo64vahx01qzk/kb-HCT_jc_freebie.zip

Hope you have a fantastic week further. Hugs and Loves

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi these are awesome, thanks so much, love them,

Rachel

Shel said...

These are fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing them!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great freebie! You have been listed on www.digiscrapfreebiefinder.blogspot.com a website featuring hand-picked designer digi freebies (with a link to your page for downloading)! Visit the website if you would like a badge.

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

SiskiyouSue said...

When I saw these I thought you must have met MY son! lol... Perfect. Thanks for the freebies!

marlah24 said...

Love the cards. Thanks!

Dawn said...

Thanks so much for your portion of the "For the Love of . . ." collab. It's beautiful!!! Oh, and I snagged the journal cards too! Thanks again!

Heather Adam said...

Thiss is awesome