Friday 11 July 2014

Dino's, Dollar Days + 70% off sale reminder

I had an amazing start to my week. My sis Gaye (GSCreations) and BIL Ben brought my little (now tall) niece Caden through to spend two days with us. Caden wanted to see the 'dinosaurs' that were in town for a few weeks. Wayne took the day off too! ( like he said to Deon.. he won't take off for me but he had a 'date' with a very special lady- insert a ahhh-lol)

d1a 

Come on Uncle Waynie it's in here!! I can see the dino on the wall.

Unfortunately the morning show was full so we had to wait for the afternoon show. It gave me a chance to walk around town and see part of the city I stay in now and hadn't seen before.. we did complain and tease my BIL Ben as he didn't want to book the tickets online and thought due to most schools already back and being a Tuesday it wouldn't be busy- uhummmm right! BWHAHAHA.

d2

Huge bronze statue of Nelson Mandela in the Sandton City: Nelson Mandela Square. Sandton City Mall is where Gaye and I did some shopping while the men took Caden for a train ride to use up some time.

d3

YAY- we made it... and Caden still reminded me 'not to be scared' as the dinosaurs where not real... tooo sweet! lol

d5These all moved, blinked, breathed and made noises...... was seriously awesome!

d1

AHHH the 'family' and Caden had the best view from Dad's shoulders.

d4

Giving my sister the camera to hold while I took my jacket off to tie around my waist is dangerous- BWHAHAHA

d7

My favourite "Uncle Waynie"... ahhhh

d6

Mommy and my favourite 'dino' in the back... couldn't be a happier day.

d8

Thanks Dad for my 'spoils'... holding on tight to my walking Dino balloon as the wind is blowing and Uncle Wayne says he's not running after it- BWHAHA.

**********  $1 specials up @ PIXELS & CO **********

SemiAnnualJuly

Dollar Days have started @ PIXELS & CO : All kits and goodies will be $1 for the full month of July.. don't miss them as they will revert to full pricing on the 1st August.

Today I have the third part of my 'Girls Time Out' collection ready @ only $1

kb-GirlsTimeOut-words6 Girls Time Out : The Word Art

(includes both 'chalked and solid versions + chalkboards')

And don't forget the coordinating elements and papers: also only $1

kb-GirlsTimeOut-papers6 Girls Time Out : The Papers

kb-GirlsTimeOut-elements6 Girls Time Out : The Elements

kb-GirlsTimeFun_double-web

Double page I made using the products above:

kb-GirlsTimeFun1-web Page 1 of 2

**** You can see more inspirations and page 2 here: ****

A reminder of  SugarHillco's Christmas in July SALE!

shco-xmasjuly

From now until the 15th July 2014 you can grab 100's of CU goodies @ 70% off. Grab them now though as once the sale ends the products are gone for good.

Don't miss it.. only a few days left:

I hope you all have a super weekend. Hugs and Loves.

PS: the link for the All American FREEBIE elements will be resent in my newsletter today for those that didn't receive it>

1 comment:

jayleigh3 said...

Oh my! You are an excellent journalist, Kim! i always enjoy reading your posts - they are usually funny, always charming, and totally clever! What a fun, fun day you had with your sister & family. Your niece is a charmer. Thank you for sharing - and thanks again for the gift of the American kit. i was able to download the whole thing last week, but i just wanted to tell you again that you captured the spirit of "my" holiday perfectly. Thank you.