Friday 10 October 2014

Featured Designer SALE, NEW goodies + Freebies

Woooaaah, a lot to yak and show today so grab that beverage of choice.. lol. It's been a rather crazy two weeks for me (these days when is it not?- lol). I had my In-laws visiting for a few days and even got to have dinner with my 'black sheep' brother-in-law who I haven't seen in over 15 years! Crazy right? But he seriously just doesn't keep in contact with the family at ALL and getting hold of him is like pulling your own teeth out with a pair of pliers. LOL... Dad was so thrilled to have his two sons together for dinner and we all enjoyed the evening. I forgot to take my camera to get some 'rare' Broedelet' men photo's and am kicking myself right now. Here's hoping that with my BIL being back in South Africa for a while that we can get together sooner than another 15 years. BWAHAH ;-P

It's time for my Semi Annual SALE @ Pixels&Co

Sale

Which means my whole store is 25% off right now

>>>>>>> BUT <<<<<<<

2Dollar-Sale

I also have some kits in my STORE right this moment ON SALE @ only $2!!!

*Valid through Thursday 16th October 2014 ONLY*

*********** BRAND NEW and 30% off this weekend ***********

This soft yet bold kit was requested by my dear CT member Jenni.

stronger_kit6 Stronger : The Kit

*Also available in element and paper separates*

stronger_jc6 Stronger : The Journal Cards

stronger_alpha6 Stronger : The Alpha

stronger_words6 Stronger : The Word Art

or grab it all @ 40% OFF in this full Collection:

kb-Stronger_Collection6 Stronger : The Collection

I also have a set of coordinating TEMPLATES today which were requested by another CT member Renee ;-)

kb-Stronger_templates6 Stronger : The Templates

*mix and match to form various double page spreads*

Some AMAZING inspiration from my CT today:

Stronger By Jenni (x1)

kbstronger By Jenn

ruthy By Ruthy

Alina By Alina

And using Stronger : The Templates below:

Stronger_zpsba21fa95 By Renee

bed_eBy Bekah_E

sugarspice-700_zps1eedf987 By Alina

other credits :  Sugar and Spice : Kit by Sugarplum Paperie 

Jenni2 By Jenni (x2)

KimB By Me

******************* Freebie Alert 1 ******************

Want to win $30 to spend in my store + grab a coordinating FREEBIE???

kb-Stronger_WAChallenge

I'm hosting a Featured Designer Word Art CHALLENGE in the P&co forum this week... pop in, grab the above FREEBIE.....and play along with me.

>>>>>> READ all the INFO right HERE <<<<<<<

You can also WIN another $10 coupon by just commenting on my *sharing my design space * post right here on the P&Co BLOG:

You still with me??? ........... don't run away yet.. I have another freebie just for you coming up ;-P

************ 25% @ SugarHillco ***********

The store is open and everything is up and running again.. WOOP!! >> As some of you already know, SugarHillco has been down for some maintenance but unfortunately we had a few gremlins in the system too.

PLEASE read this SHOP UPDATE blog post to find out more.

kb-TM_Worded2 Tie Me : Worded 2

And today's BLOG freebie coordinates with  Stronger : The Templates that are in store right now:

kb-Stronger_Freebie

You can GRAB IT HERE >>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/libm1dornc02swp/kb-Stronger_Temp_Freebie.zip?dl=0

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Hugs and Loves

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Thanks so much for doing this beautiful kit for me, absolutely perfect and I love it!Thanks for the freebies, have an awesome weekend!

Anonymous said...

Lovely template, Kim - thanks. Hope your back's better.
Robin

Nicole N said...

Thank you for the great template!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to using this template.

Sue said...

I love this template! Thanks so much, Kim! :

Oraynah said...

Thank you!

Katie said...

I am currently using your free template and was looking to get the other templates but they don't seem to be at P and Co anymore. Anywhere were I can get them from?