Oh my Goodness, someone give me back Wednesday- what happened to it??- I'm sure I never *did* Wednesday?- ROTF! EEEEEEK, this week is flying by and I need more days this week!! hahahahaha- Well I did say there is a surprise coming next week- UHUM- hee hee.
LOOK WHAT I GOT!!
My dear friend Mrs Miles nominated me with this Pico Award!! Oh goodness, what a wonderful way to start my working week. Thank you sooo much Barb for this honour, you don't know how much it meant to me!
The award has rules, the first being to post the rules, so here goes:
) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language. (Nominations will follow rules.)
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself. In my case, that would be Mrs Miles from The Life of Mrs Miles as listed above.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
Make sure you visit the link above. There are crafts of all kinds shown; you are bound to come away inspired!
5) Show these rules.
And here are my 5 choices ( which let me tell you is soooo hard to do!)
1. Bunny- Girl what can I say- I LOVE reading your blog, you are just so down to earth and full of wit that it ALWAYS leaves me laughing when I have finished reading! I love seeing your photo's and seeing how your family is growing up. For being there always, through the good and when the shit hits the fan-LOL, both at DSO and my personal life!- Your passion for what and WHO you love is inspirational and I thank you not only for being my mentor but for also being one of my best friends! Loves ya girl!
2. Mrs Miles- YEAH YEAH, I hear you-LOL. I know you have received this already and I don't expect you to redistribute it- but I HAVE to give it back to you! I can't tell you just how much your blog posts have inspired me. How they have kept me grounded and how they keep my faith and humanity intact! Your humour and your outlook on life is something that we could all take a lesson from. Your knowledge that you share so freely leaves me in awe- I thank you for the wonderful friendship that we have over the miles and who know's -LOL, maybe one day when that ice-burg you sent my way eventually gets here -I can hop on-LOL.
3. Amy Watson- Girl we've come a long way- LOL. EEEK, I remember my first nervous e-mail to you BEFORE I even started designing. and look at us now! hahaha. Amy you inspire me so, you are one HECTIC mom, student ,wife and designer and yet you still find the time to blog and list a ton of freebies, and do CT work! When I start panicking about time I remember you and I KNOW I CAN DO IT!! Thanks for being one of those special people in my life! And I have been reading your blog now for over a year- WOOHOOOOOO hahahaha.
4. The Wench- Kristine, my MELONS lady friend-LOL. Kristine is the *spoon full of sugar* after the bad medicine. She has such a way of cheering my up or making me BELLY LAUGH! Her wit, humour and take me or leave me attitude is what I love the MOST about her. And I know if we where close enough we would probably get into TONS of trouble together- hee hee. Maybe it's safer for the world that we have an ocean that separates us! WAHAHAHA- Love you girl!
5- MY CT TEAM's BLOGS- . Jenni Rousseau ( Chaos Lounge), Andrea, Doodle, Silvia,Colleen and Beth- ( I'm cheating-hee hee) , because these girls are part of my life! My wonderful CT team and when they do post I'm there to read what they have been up too. Yes I know they will pimp my stuff, but I love these girls for who they are and love to hear what has been happening in their lives and about their family's. We've become FRIENDS and FAMILY through the last year and I visit these blogs because I LOVE THEM.
And I know that the rest of my team don't have blogs- and I can't put them down here because it against the rules above- but I want them to know that I love them all too!! MWAH! There are so many blogs that I visit- but these are the ones that give me my *fix* as they say-LOL.
PHEW this is turning into a LONG post again- hahahahahaha- Thought I'd show you another post card-
WAHAHAHAHA- this is so funny- ever thought how WE looked to the rest of the animal kingdom??- lol.
And I have a little something for you today- I've been playing a bit and I kind of liked these- I saw them on a paper LO and used it as inspiration for these ones-
Some stitched button tweety's-LOL. http://www.4shared.com/file/44403525/ec4c1182/kb-buttontweet.html Drop shadow in preview only-). Please remember to send people here and not to share the link directly- Until tomorrow- hugs and loves Kim