Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Back to routine

Well today is the first day since last week that I have my day to myself-lol.

PC- working ( check), Nathan at school- (check), Wayne at work ( check)! Yup- back to routine. WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!

Boy, putting it mildly - my life is NEVER boring as things get thrown at me from all directions that can turn a *normal* day into a crazy fun fair ride-hahahaha. It sure keeps me hopping I tell you.

OMG- we had Waynies Bday party on Saturday, with everyone here watching rugby in the afternoon too. Not only did we WIN, so there were MAJOR celebrations going on- but poor Wayne was given tons of *shooters* too ( well he was the Bday boy-lol). He managed to sneak down the passage at 1am and climb into bed!! hahahahahahahaha- Yup, I was up till 4am seeing everyone out.

w7Proudly *Souf A-freak-ens* as Bunny Wunny calls us-hahaha. All in our rugby supporters gear.w6

All gathering around the fire just after the match ;-)

w2

  Happy BIRFFFFFDAY to you Waynie- lol.

w1

Ant bought Wayne some BLUE BULL slippers ( his provincial rugby team he supports) and made him wear them the WHOLE NIGHT! OMG, they are *FUGLY*- but he was a great sport and wore them laughing his ass off every time he slipped outside or someone stood on the back of them-hahahahaha

w3

w4

w5And of course the *girls* having their fun - pouring shooters and SINGING our hearts out and dancing our asses off-lol

Yup- that's a cell phone being used to *record us*- BWAHAHAHAHA.

AND YES- we slept most of Sunday ( well I did- hahahaha) Waynes phone rang all day from early in the morning with everyone wishing him happy Birthday- *tee hee*.

OOOOHHHHHHH- and of course it's the beginning of AUGUST already ( wow, this year is flying by!) and my new Colour Challenge is up-

folder 

Please check out the forum challenge thread HERE to get the correct swatch ( I was uhum,lets just say BLONDE and didn't change the hex numbers for the preview here- BWWWWAHAHAHAHA).

Come and join in the fun- there are already kits and gifty's and stunning LO's in there already!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

Ok, going to get some creative juices going and get my FIX in photoshop today- boy I've missed not being able to create the last week! ADDICTION I swear! hahaha.

hope you all have a fantastic day further

Big hugs

5 comments:

txbubbles said...

Well, it certainly looks like Wayne had a happy birthday!
I love the colors this month and the PB is just gawgeous!
Big hugs,
Vicki

Bunny Cates, bunnycates.com said...

mmhhmmm....
look at you, slurping away while Im over here sweating my ass off...

a REAL friend would have atleast OFFERED to help. Shit Kim.

hehehehe!!!

Glad Wayne had a good time. Our Man-thangs need it every now and then...

charlie said...

lol..on the slippies and the " Souf A-Freak- ens"..ge you guys sure know how to to party..glad a good time was had by all..yay on the day to yourself..I m looking to one tomorrow
take care..xxx Charlie

xashee's corner said...

from your photos i can see you had such a GREAT time! :)
i LOVE your August posting bonus, but then again, tell me what kit of yours, i don't like?! lol you would be hard pressed to find one, for sure! hehe LOVE your work!
Thank you so much for ALL that you share, Kim!! Have a TERRIFIC day! :D

Jenni said...

HAHAHAHAAAA!!! Love the photos!!!!