Wednesday 16 September 2009

Soft Whisper

HAHAHA- well yeah that is exactly how everyone was talking here on the weekend due to my hangover - BWWWWWAHAHAHA.

Actually Soft Whisper started with just a paper that  I was playing with in photoshop waiting for my Internet to correct itself last week!  I liked the colour tones and eventually had 5 papers, then 8 and well it turned into a little soft pastel Vintage Romantic styled kit- hee hee.

kb-softwhisper

Soft Whisper

$5.50 $3.85
Save: 30% off

kb-softwhisper_01_LRG
contains:
12 papers  
1 Full Alpha (upper,lower,numerals and some exclamations) 
32 elements

CLOSE UPSkb-softwhisper_02_LRG

kb-softwhisper_03_LRG

kb-softwhisper_04_LRG

My AWESOME CT have been playing with it too-

being-three By Becca

love7thFOREVERLOVE By Ruth

sisters2 By Loucee

bed_amazingbeauty By Bekah_E

Keep a look out this week for some great coordinating freebies too.

And I did a LO with it too- WOOHOOOOO!

kb-sisters

One just for my dear sister Gaye (GS Creations)-lol. Yeah that's us between the ages of 6-4.

I Used the cluster frame freebie that I have made to match the kit and have included two extra papers for you too.

kb-softwhispersampler

The frame is large and can be resized with ease ( as I did for my LO ;-).

You can grab it HERE.

http://www.4shared.com/file/133020523/abcd0b9e/kb-softwhisper-extras.html

Have a stunning day guys and thanks for all the congrats for Nathan- he feels quite chuffed with himself when I read them too him- lol

hugs and Loves

27 comments:

MaggieM said...

This sampler is beautiful. Thank you.

Loosie Goosie said...

Your kit is lovely, Thank you for the sampler, I have the perfect picture for the frame. HUGS!

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for this Gorgeous Freebie!

txbubbles said...

HeeHee...you know how I am about pink and foo-foo, I've gotta have this one! Thanks for the frame and be sure to give my congratulations to Nathan.
Big hugs,
Vicki

Di Heuser said...

I am in love with this kit. Thanks for the awesome frame Kim.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Just little OLD me again!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for the MARVELOUS extra goodies to go with the MARVELOUS kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME LOs too by your CT!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS

LouCeeCreations said...

Two of my favourite's............ pink and vintage! such a beautiful kit Kim. thanks for the frame cluster too xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 13 post on Sep. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Melberry said...

Still LOVING Soft Whispers, gf!! I've used your color palette in my word art posted today...thanks, as always, for your wonderful inspiration!
hugs
Melanie
http://mmdcreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

beautiful thank you for sharing:)kristianne25

etherealfire said...

Gorgeous - thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, this is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kit! Thank you for the extra goodies!

Becca said...

Love this one Kimmie! I love what happens when you "just play" with a couple of papers. Woot woot!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous kit! Thank you for the extra goodies!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Kit - Thanks for the freebie!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Girlfriend, you are making my head SPIN and I've not had a drop to drink!!! ROFL! You and Dion together are INSTANT trouble!!! HA, HA, HAAAAAAAAAA!!!

*Now speaking in a soft whisper* AMAZING! GORGEOUS! Love the "softness", the "pinks", the "pearls" and THAT frame - be still my heart! ABSOLUTELY stunning designs my friend! YUM, YUM, YUMMYLICIOUS and done in TRUE Kim B style!

I am WAY behind over here - CONGRATS to Nathan, WOO HOO on the new CU (the first will not come soon enough!) and OUTSTANDING job to your CT! WOOT, WOOT! Everything looks SO mah-velous dah-ling! MWAH!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for ALL of your EXTRA goodness in sharing with ALL of us in SCRAPLAND!

Have a GORGEOUS day LOVELY lady!

Love atcha,
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

rosmarie said...

a wonderful kit, many thanks for the lovely freebie!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, Kim, what a gorgeous, gorgeous kit! It's beautiful! Thank you for the lovely freebie. I just love your work.

A-liya said...

awesome stuff sweetie!!
thank you!

LindaJD said...

Beautiful Mini Kim, Thanks so very much :-)

Dinphy said...

Wow, absolutely stunning new kit! I think it's dreamy for heritage layouts. Now if only I had photo's to match...
Still grabbing, as it's too beautiful not to. ;) Thank you!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous new kit Kim!! And the layouts by your CT RAWK! Thanks for the sampler.

Sue said...

Ooooo lovely sampler from a fabulous kit, thank you so much

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!