Friday 23 October 2009

It's Friday babbeeeeeee

WOOHOOO! It's Friday and it's a STUNNING day here today- the sort that makes you smile as you get out of bed. No wind, the sun is shining- the birds are chirping and it's spring in the air that you can SMELL- the lawns are being cut and I just love the fresh sweet scent in the air today!

Makes for a very happy chappy this side- lol My music is playing and even my housekeeper is singing along behind me- lol. But I also know that today I HAVE to try keep away from any festivities or I am going to have NO VOICE again next week- lol. So Wayne has promised me that today he won't be dragging me off for the Friday afternoon *friends drinks*- UHUM, yeah I'll see what happens when he gets home LOL- the day is just tooo nice to sit indoors and cocktails sitting outside sounds a LOT MORE FUN don't you think???- hee hee.

Ok- a little business before the weekend hits as usual ;-)

IT'S UP And HERE- Waynes colours he chose for the Colour Challenge this month and a few elements I had done a while ago set this kit off- and I couldn't quite stop- hahaha. It was one of those FUN ones that I had to finish and couldn't get away from the PC for long as I had another piece I wanted to do or add ;-)

CANDY CHRISTMAS-

kb-CandyChristmas

Candy Christmas

$6.50 $4.22
Save: 35% off

A cute , "sweet" , fun Christmas Kit.
Perfect for those kiddy moments and fun whimsy Christmas cards.
Full of Candy, sprinkles, snow, cute elements (43 in all) make this a fun kit to play with.

Kit Contains
kb-CandyChristmas_01_LRG Wrapping paper styled papers perfect for Hybrid scrapping too.

kb-CandyChristmas_04_LRG

3D matching Alpha

kb-CandyChristmas_02_LRG

Close up Details

kb-CandyChristmas_03_LRG

And OMG- I only got this to my CT yesterday and they have been scrapping up a storm already! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Check these out

CandyChristmas1Renee has been a scrapping frenzy and sent in a couple yesterday- YOU GO GIRL! lol.

CandyChristmas2 These are just toooo freaking cute- LOVE THEM!!

LO-1-beccaThis Gorgeous scene and tot is Becca's. LOVING these LO's!

CandyChristmas-ruthyOMG- don't you just love that little face?? Ruthy did this amazing LO and was really generous in making it up into a QP for us!! WOOHOOO.

RuthMelody_CandyChristmasQPFreebie

You can pick it up HERE

Be sure to keep an eye out on Monday for some more *eyeCandy*.

And this is the LAST CHANCE to grab my PAPERMAKING BUNDLE- it will be gone on Monday- so grab it NOW while it's priced lower than just ONE product at full price ;-)

kb-designapaper-bundle

Design a paper Bundle -AVAILABLE AT DSO and at DSV

And it's SUPER SALE SATURDAY at the Vault tomorrow- you can grab these QUALITY CU PRODUCTS ( all Quality Checked ) for only $2 each!

kb-VaultSS-24th

Be Sure to check it out tomorrow as these are only VALID for TOMORROW 24th October 2009!

WHEEEEEEEEEeee- and of course I have a little something for you today- It's a QP for the new Candy Christmas kit-

folder

I hope you all have a fantastic day and that your weekend is filled with laughter and fun.

BWWWWWWWAHAHAHA- see I'm singing in my head and forgot the link- DUH! hahaha here it is ;-0

http://www.4shared.com/file/142947991/3607d461/kb-candychristmas-QP.html

Hugs and Loves

26 comments:

Jodiann, jodainncates.com/weblog said...

Hoots!

Your Christmas Kit is ALL THAT and then some! What a kick to see these colors for a jingle. And you even remembered to add the sprinkles! What is life without the sprinkles? WHOO HOO!

Ruthie's QP and yours are both AWESOME!! Thanks!

Happy Weekend, GF!

Jo

Ruth said...

How yummy is this!I love love love this kit so much Kim!

thanks Jo! ^.*

Becca said...

This is so much fun! Wheeeeeeeeeeee! Love it! Your QP is absolute perfection. Woot woot!

Maurine Stettler said...

Too funny -- I finally started to work on my color challenge kit for this month and named it "Candy Land." Then I decided I liked the colors so much for that theme that I was going to make a full kit in November. Your kit, in the meantime, looks awesome as usual!

kristine~♥ said...

Have a cocktail or five for me this weekend!!!!

Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
xoxoxo
'Stine

Dinphy said...

Well, seems Wayne hit jackpot with these colors! :)
LOVE the kit, so sweet and beautiful.
And all that candy... yummy.
It's just a pleasure looking at the preview, let alone all the beautiful layouts! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

So fun & colorful! Thank you for the QP!

Peggie said...

Thank you for this wonderful QP.
I can't wait until it's Christmas!

Jazzy said...

Hope you continue to get better..how have you survived not being able to talk..LOL..The new kit is so woderful..makes me happy just looking at it..and I can't wait until Christmas when I have pics of Kaylen and Jazon in the mean time will have to go hunting for old christmas pics of the other kids..hope you have a great weekend..its supposed to rainy and 60 degrees here tomorrow..I will be inside for the weekend! Thanks for the freebies..love them all

Sue said...

What a cute QP! Thank you very much! :)

No Reimer Reason said...

Thank you for the cute QP. :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good Morning Sweety!!!!!!!
Hope your weekend got off to a GOOD start!!!!!!!!!
LOVE ALL the LOs!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to go & buy the MARVELOUS FUN alpha to go with the kit I LUV the 3D effect!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for the AWESOME QP!!!!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Alright Sweety I went to buy the alpha but could not find it!!!! :(
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melinda said...

Super Darling QP. Thanks for sharing.

majula said...

Wow Kim...your new kit is so wonderful! I love it. Great colors and elements. I love the sweet little mouses.

Anonymous said...

Delicious kit, Kim!!! Thanks for the lovely QP!!!!

Armina said...

that's the cutest xmas kit, ever! pinky pink! :D

Anonymous said...

Wonderful new Christmas kit!! Love the quick page, too - thanks for sharing.

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hay, its cold and wet here too, did you send it? Well, it IS sort of nice to think we suffer TOGETHER HAHA!

I'm glad you got some quiet time for you and your family, thats so important. But, Water Hog... got a picture of such a thing? I had a funny thought when I saw you called yourselves guinea pigs... has dad ever cooked you one of those? What did the Water Hog taste like?

I am glad your voice is back - I think I hear you now? Nah, its a crow outside giving me heck.

Way to go for Wayne doing the 5 k! Ah, c'mon I bet you COULD run that far.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the kit - now, if I just take the time to download and play with it - silly SILLY ME, better get my buttons in gear.

I will send you a 'real' email as soon as I am able my friend.

Thanks for bringing us cheer on this yicky weather day.

Love, Barb

Unknown said...

I haven't visited your blog in a while, but I'm sure glad I stopped by. I would've been so sad to miss this kit! I LOVE it! The colors and theme are both awesome. You are so talented. Thanks for sharing that talent. :)

grammadiane said...

Thank You soooo much for this Darling QP......I Love it...

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Gorgeous work!!:) LOVE IT!

Thank you so much for sharing with me.

Sweet Pea said...

Darling QP! Thanks!

DianeScraps said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

It was difficult to focus as I salivated and envisioned handmade chocolates floating out of my computer screen and landing in my mouth.Read more:-Buy pink pig candy