Friday 12 February 2010

Weekend of LOVE

AHHHH it’s the weekend of LOVE with Sunday being good ol’ Valentines Day. To be honest, it’s not a big deal here for Wayne and I, yes, when we were a LOT younger we would buy the cards and gifts and sometimes even play the fool by sending an *anon* card and then teasing the hell out of each other about “So who’s it from”- HAHAHA. But that was a while ago and now it seems that we take ANY day as Valentines Day.

I think if you can have a romantic day or night as often as you can NO MATTER what the date on the calendar says- well, you keep that flame and Romance going. :-P. Do you have anything special planned?? Does your hubby actually know it’s Valentines day??_ BWAHAHAHA, I know here most of the men don’t know until the woman REMIND them- hahaha.

kb-valentinesSale

I’m having a *With Love* Sale on BOTH my stores ( all CU, and PU kits) and if you subscribed to my newsletter you will receive an EXTRA little love for my store at DSO too;-)

CHECK it OUT at DSO and DSV.

And to help celebrate this weekend of love, I've got a new kit out-

RUSTIC WARMTH

kb-rusticwarmth

kb-rusticwarmth_01_LRG kb-rusticwarmth_02_LRG

$6.50 $4.22
Save: 35% off

Something cozy and rustic to warm up the heart.
Full of hand drawn and crafted doodle flowers, wood and rustic elements make this kit perfect for any type of LO.
An eclectic mix for all types of creations.
Perfect for any gender and super for Nature ones too.


Purchase contains.
13 JPG 12x12 papers
1 Original Alpha (26 PNG)
53 Elements

kb-rusticwarmth_03_LRG100% close ups

kb-rusticwarmth_04_LRG

And of course my CT Team have been playing and like always they make my JAW DROP!

1zq6e0i By Kristine

039

037 Both these Stunners by Renee

Flapjack By Jenni

bed_sp10 By Bekah_E

And more to follow ;-)

And these are on SALE now at the VAULT also at 35% off

kb-dandilion-brushes

Dandelion Brushes

$5.50 $3.58
Save: 35% off

kb-seeded

Seeded

$6.00 $3.90
Save: 35% off

And to celebrate this weekend, I made up some *Love word* definitions for you ;-)

kb-lovewords

They are in Grayscale for easy use, and I have included the brush set too. You can grab them HERE. http://www.4shared.com/file/219931336/bb3ac909/kb-lovewords.html

What ever you are planning or doing, I hope your weekend is filled with tons of LOVE.

Hugs and Loves

16 comments:

A-liya said...

Excellent stuffs Kim!
Thank you for this lovely gift! And I wish you absolutely wonderful weekend too! :)

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the lovely word art! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Sweety!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for this AWESOME WA!!!!!!!
HAVE A FANTASTIC weekend!!!!!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUGS

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kim:)
Hope today is a little cooler than yesterday.:) We are getting snow today..which doesn't happen often in our neck of the woods.:)
Hehe..scaring off the rain clouds!!Too funny.:)
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us.How Sweet! Love the word art!!:)
Hope you have a fantastic,cool,weekend my friend!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

Fabulous words of love! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Love the new kit and the word art! Thanks for sharing!

Jazzy said...

Hope the heat wave is over..look at it this way..maybe you sweated off some unwanted pounds..LOL just fooling, wish I had your unwanted lbs..instead of mine!!! Love the kit, you got way ahead of me but word art to match is coming soon..I'm a happy camper today we have SNOW on the ground..and its still snowing..Its so pretty looking out my window everything is white..except under the magnolia tree outside my computer room window..its bare as a babies behind but stuck to the leaves..roads are still clear no snow there..the layouts are awesome as usual, and thanks for the freebie...Happy Valentines Day..love ya

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these "love"ly words - love 'em!
MichelleM-WA

Dannethia said...

I have an award for you on my blog. Hope you enjoy it!!. http://sweetcreations2009.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for sharing this word art and brushes with us...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Van said...

Thank you for sharing these lovely wordart-brushes!

Dinphy said...

Oh your new kit looks awesome!
I'm not too much into valentine, but the kit I love! ;)

Janet said...

Thank you for these lovely words.

tajicat said...

Wonderful word art! Thanks so much! :)