Tuesday 1 March 2011

Eye candy Tuesday

Oh my gosh I have a ton of Layouts to show you and thought I would start your Tuesday with some great inspirations ;-)

folder

Using Wanted-Hugs and Kisses

Andrea4376 By Andrea

cherish31 By QuiltyMom (and using Page Formers 2)

IsaNorris-2011-card8c

And this gorgeous Hybrid Card by Isabelle Norris!

folder

Using Just 4 Mom

scrappyt By Scrappyt

GahhW By Bonnie (using Page Formers 2)

me110224 By Carina

mommoments By Scrappyt

1975-01_Mum_and_me By Dinphy

SylivaB

And  a Stunning Hybrid Birthday Card from Sylvia B! (click for more credits)

folder Using Mulberry Fields kit

Gracie_4_16_09_web By Annisa (and using Page Formers 1)

By Jenn

mrs Peel

Sarita_Georgia_Mrs Peel By Mrs Peel ( Cynthia) x2

kb_jds_wmm Using What Matters Most 

diamandprincz By Tronisia

KayM By KayM

MEGAN By Megan

My-Time-with-You By Jenni

sasha By Sasha and using (Page Formers 3)

WhatMattersMost1 By Mellissa

Vicki

natali12

By Vicki x2 ( who played the template challenge at Scrap Matters- great job on the 10 photo GF!)

tea_holder-Luann

And this GORGEOUS Tea Caddy by Luann!

Phew- I hope that all got your juices flowing as it sure has me going OOOOOH and AAAHHHHH, and cleaning drool off my keyboard too!

Hope you have a great day further. Hugs and Loves

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Holy crap!!!!

Gorgeous layouts!!!!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

I agree...WOW! LOVE the gorgeous kits and the layouts are awesome.LOVE hybrid too!!!:)
Thanks so much for sharing!

Hugs,
Valinda

http://louceecreations.com/blog/ said...

OMG! I can't believe how much you had to show! all stunning, I LOVE the tea caddy, cool idea!

Jacinda said...

Oh wow, what amazing pages and kits. I especially love the hybrid items. Sylvia's card and LuAnn's tea caddy are beautiful.