Friday 4 March 2011

OMG OMG

waaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- I’m typing up this post at 12.am for tomorrow ( well by the time you read this it will be Friday-lol). But I just got the BIGGEST surprise of my life earlier on!

NATHAN arrived!!! HE DID! And I knew absolutely nothing about it! hahaha.

My dear Best friend Deon had planned it with Nathan over the last two weeks and no one slipped up!! LOL,  He bought the plane ticket etc etc and had everything planned by asking us to be here on the weekend as he had a date that he would like to introduce us too- GOOD ONE DEON!

He sent me a message earlier today to say he would be home late for supper tonighy. So I “automatically” assumed he had gone out drinking with friends or had a date- BWHAHAHA. He was fetching my DS from the airport!

I was sitting at my PC working quietly and Wayne had gone to “watch TV” with his eyes closed- lol, and I saw this shadow behind me. I swung around thinking it was Deon coming to make shit after a few drinks like he always does, and there was Nathan sneaking up behind me with a “what you doing Mom”- OMG!! I hit him! BWWWAHAHAHA . I got such a fright at the sight of my dear boy that I hit him on his arm! He burst out laughing and I burst into tears. Then I hit Deon! lol.

THANK YOU my dear dear friend for the BEST surprise I have ever had. Love you TONS! So now you know why I am sitting here doing this now as tomorrow the first thing Nathan will say when he gets up is- What we doing Mom?- lol And can I tell you that I am sooooo looking forward to that moment and the rest of the weekend ;-)

As today is FRIDAY( hee hee, well it is after 12 now and I can type that now without confusing myself here-!haha) it’s NEW Release Day at Scrap Matters.

I haven’t had a CU Grab Bag out for a while but I have one today! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Everything has been Quality Checked and tested for your peace of mind.

kb-MarchCUGrabbag

March CU Grab Bag

Grab Bag contains 6 full sized new commercial Use OK products.
Products revealed in additional previews in store ;-).

In PNG, PSD, TIFF
Photo shop Styles (ASL file)+ includes pattern JPG's in a separate download folder for use in any programme.

Grab it NOW while it’s 83% OFF!

And Jenni has made up a FREEBIE mini kit with goodies out the bag for the DSO Colour Challenge! WOOOT

DSOMarchCCPrev-ChaosLounge

You can pick it up HERE on Jenni’s blog ( just give her time to post)

BWWWWWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHA- I just hit PUBLISH to my blog instead of saving draft- sheeeee’s , I’m not finished yet dammit! LOL ROTFLMAO! Blonde just doesn’t begin to describe me sometimes!

……………………on with the scheduled programming ( hee hee I HOPE!)

And my dear friend and fellow Designer Ruthy has a brand new kit out today too-

folder

Bluebird Meadow (20% off this weekend) and you get this stunning Double pager QP set as a bonus on purchase-

xctmp6rFDiL_t_600

And this is the page I did with this beautiful kit-

kb-youaremylife_web

My BIL and my little nephew Zachary ( who is now 10 months old already)! Arrgh time fly’s as he was not even a month old here yet! I added the word art from Weeds and Wildflowers.

I have two freebies for you on my blog today – WOOOT, and if you are a newsletter subscriber then you will have three (be sure to check it out for an exclusive CU freebie just for you).

folder

I made my page into a 12x12 Quick page for you with Ruthy’s new kit-

You can grab it HERE.                                   http://www.4shared.com/file/xQTLlrbl/kb-BluebirdMeadowQP.html

And because my new goodies this week are CU I have a CU FREEBIE .

kb-TPlate_freebie

Texture Plate CU Freebie – great for adding realistic textures to papers and elements.

You can grab it HERE.

http://www.4shared.com/file/NukFEM_F/kb-TPlates4-Freebie.html

WOOT- well I made it to the end without any more “blonde” moments- lol, but I must say my eye’s are now rather heavy and the fingers are not going as fast on the keyboard as normal! lol.

I hope you all have a stunning weekend, I know I am going to ;-)

Hugs and Loves

30 comments:

Esther - from the tropical north of Australia said...

Oh Kim, what an awesome surprise! Hope you have the BEST weekend!!

Thanks for the great texture too...love it.

xxx

Carol said...

Thanks, Kim!
Enjoy your weekend!
juno
xx
Juno's Place
Cards by Carol

BlueCat said...

This was a great surprise for you! cool!

Thanks for the freebies.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this beautiful texture!!

Jenni said...

What a wonderful surprise, enjoy your weekend together! Thanks for the fab Grab Bag and freebie!

Kerri said...

Thank you for all the great freebies, and I would say, "hope you have a great weekend with your men" but I know you WILL have the BEST weekend with your men - so enjoy!
Hugs
Kerri

clara said...

thanks you so much and enjoy your WE.

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much for all the freebies and have a nice weekend!

Tammy and Shelby said...

That was so sweet that they cooked up that surprise. You are a blessed mom for sure.

LOVE the CU BAG...thank you! Thank you for the goodies also!!!!

Take care sweetie and enjoy Nathan!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Kim:)
What a wonderful surprise for you..and I bet Deon is thrilled with your response.:) You are so fortunate to have such a caring friend!!
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely QP and the COOL texture.How Sweet!!
I KNOW you are going to have a FANTASTIC weekend my friend!

Hugs,
Valinda

Tammy aka bunchie said...

tyvm for the great texture. Have a wonderful time with Nathan!

makeyesup said...

Great surprise, enjoy all the time you can get with him. Thanks for the goodies.

Sue said...

Thanks so much for your lovely texture plate! Happy weekend! :)

nine said...

What a fun surprise Kim! thank you for all the CU wonderfulness! XOXO Susie

Kara said...

Thanks for the great overlay! Have a great weekend!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

I am SO thrilled that Deon and Nathan partnered together to make for such a WONDERFULLY exciting and SPECIAL weekend for the Broedelet household!

Thank you for the texture love and CHEERS y'all!*wink*

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Simply Sarah said...

thanks for the little sample... off to get the grab bag now! have a wonderful weekend.

Robin said...

Your life certainly is not dull! LOL! Happy weekend and thanks for this super freebie. I hope I can make it work - not sure what a texture 'plate' is or whether it's just for the PS stable. No matter - it's the thought that counts.
Cheers!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Okay, I simply could NOT resist! I snagged your bag! I "am" a bona fide unrehabilitable KimB CU junkie! :P

Bene said...

merci pour le partage :))

Manu said...

Yay, GF! Enjoy your weeknend!! :)
*hugs*
Manu

Bonnie said...

oh wow that is great! Have an awesome weekend!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the freebie =}

txbubbles said...

Go Deon, Go Deon, Go Deon!!! You are SOOO awesome! Thanks for giving Kimmie such a lovely surprise!

Michelle said...

Beautiful work as usual. Thank you!!

Ruth said...

Wow! Kimmie... That's truly awesome!!! Guess you have a fantastic weekend with your love ones :))))

xxxRuthy

Ruth said...

Oh ya... thanks so much for the beautiful QP and overlay freebie :) muaks!

Minoush said...

Thank you for this great texture!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had an awesome time!
Thank you very much for the freebie!