Friday 4 October 2013

Moments in Time+Scavenger hunt + New CU

*** Pixel Scrapper Scavenger Hunt at bottom of post**

BWAHAHA- who the hell let "October" in so fast? It's a rather scary thought to know that Christmas is just over two months away- yikes.. need to get my @ss in gear and finish up my albums- lol.

***Hang on to your hats today as this is one long post full of great goodies and of course FREEBIES and a SCAVANGER HUNT FREEBIE;-P***

I've been asked quite often "what my favourite kit of all times is"  that I have designed and to be honest I have a few that I go back to time and time again to scrap pages with... Pretty Shabby and my Fish On are top of that list.... BUT they have been kicked off for sure right now- lol

I have been wanting to create this kit for a long long time and had actually created the Alpha's a while ago and well though it's not the usual way of designing a kit.....it was created from and around them- lol,  Now just to get those "presents" that I stated above finished ;-P ( no excuses now for sure- lol)

I hope you enjoy this one as much as my Creative Team and I do.... 20% off this weekend!

kb-Moments-kit_web Moments in Time - Kit

A kit designed to be used over and over again.... slightly worn, slightly Vintage
lots of neutral cards and papers. Perfect for those everyday moments, for those heritage pages or just preserving our most favourite memories of all time.
Kit contains:
22 papers ( 10 stock cards + 12 prints)
60 Unique elements:

*please see in store for DETAILED 100% close ups and extra previews*

And all the coordinating EXTRA'S:

kb-Moments-alphas_web Moments in Time - Alphas

kb-Moments-Journal_web Moments in Time - Journal cards

kb-Moments-wordybits_web Moments in Time - Wordy Bits

kb-Moments-stamps_web Moments in Time - Stamps

Want to whole caboodle......................?

The BUNDLE is ON SALE @ 44% off!!

kb-Moments-Bundle_web Moments in Time - Bundle

And OH MY GOSH!!! Did my CT rock this one out... seriously made me go "wow" with each page... check these inspirations out-

Jenni1 By Jenni x1 - (Template by Amber Morrison)

Jenn By Jenn

Alina By Alina

bed_momentsintime By Bekah_E

Loucee By Loucee

Timeless Moments By Julie (Template by Zoliofrope )

Renee By Renee (Album cover)

ruth-kb-momentintime-1-600-74 By Ruthy

Chel By Chel

Paula By Paula

kb-MomentsinTime_1 By Me

I have a little ADD ON Freebie at the bottom of this post for you too- so hang in there- lol

**************** COMMERCIAL USE NEW *************

25% off limited time only:

kb-VFramers Vintage Framers 11

kb-TAgIt7 Tag it 7

kb-PatsnPrints_29 Pats n Prints 29

And LAST CHANCE to GRAB this 10 for 10 Grab Bag:

kb-SV_10for10 10 for 10 CU Collab Grab Bag

************* FREEBIE ALERTS *************

I would like to say Happy 1st Birthday to Pixel Scrapper. Marisa asked me to be part of  the Pixel Scrapper Birthday "Scavenger Hunt" and you can read up about it all right here on the Pixel Scrapper BLOG - follow the hunt to grab all the other parts:

PS_SH_MixMatch02  You can download this part right HERE

And if you subscribe to my Newsletter you can pick up the second CU Pattern in the "You are my sunshine" Sunburst set today ;-)

NL_041013

And you can grab this ADD ON too Moments in Time right here on the blog today :

kb-Moments_Addon

You can pick it up HERE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8r1gqyw8j6rfyre/kb-MomentsInTime-Addon.zip

I hope you all have a stunning weekend... Hugs and Loves

7 comments:

Esther - from the tropical north of Australia said...

The new kit is totally stunning, Kim! I'm sure it will become one of your all time fav's.

Thanks too, for the new sunburst - I love these!

Enjoy your weekend. Hugs...Esther

SiskiyouSue said...

You do subtle very well, gorgeous! Thank you for sharing.

Sue said...

What a fabulous kit, Kim! Thanks for the add-on!

Marisa Lerin said...

Thanks Kim!

Anonymous said...

So awesome! Thank you so much.

Dawn said...

Moments in time is stunning - thank you for the add-on and thank you for hosting the scavenger hunt!

Pam said...

Thank you so much for the kit. It is lovely.